If you are less than 35 years old, have a communicative command of English and, most of all, truly want to learn how to develop project proposals, you are an ideal candidate for the course!
To become one of 24 Project Incubator trainees, you must:
- Describe a local problem which can be solved by means of a small project (approx.. 1000 â 1500 USD).
- The description can be in any form (e.g. typed, handwritten, or texted). It cannot exceed 4 A4 pages (problem description plus the suggested solution) and must be in English.
- Please send your description together with the CV to the email address:Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ or mail it to: 28(B), Wireless Quarter, Mingaladon Township, Yangon, by 27 April 2016. Donât forget to mention your connection with the Chin State (if you no longer live there, please specify your current situation and place of residence in the CV) and whether you represent any CSO/NGO.
- If successful, you will be invited to the Recruitment Meeting during which you will present your project idea/problem description in front of the Board of Trustees which will make a final decision about the participants.
- The selection criteria include: the ideaâs innovativeness, social involvement, local character, sustainability, support for organizationâs potential and, last but not least, take into consideration gender balance.
In case of any questions, donât hesitate to contact us by phone (95-1-636081/09-49341080; +959421122276) or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!